Wednesday 30 July 2014

Interview with the Little Bohemian Butterfly

Hello! And, I hope you like the new look of my little blog. It's still a work in progress but I am liking how it's going so far. I really should say a huge thank you to Claire from a Little Bohemian Butterfly for all the help in getting me started and for giving up her time to help me out.

I connected with Claire when she came along to a show I was attending and she had an instant connection with my funny girls. After an online friendship grew, she asked if she could interview me for a feature on her blog, The Little Bohemian Butterfly. Of course I agreed and if you would like to have a little nosey at what we chatted about, you can click on her link above to reach her blog.

Claire has also posted an exclusive discount code there for my Etsy shop which can be redeemed throughout August. The code will be released on my site on Friday 1st August so blog readers will have it exclusively until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment