Sunday, 1 September 2013

September Self Challenge

So .... September!! Whaaaaaa??!! Scary, scary, scary.

I decided this would be the month I would set myself a challenge. I am challenging myself to complete a sketch a day for the month of September. Whatever else I may be doing, however I may be feeling I am setting myself this task.

Partly to focus my mind, partly to improve my drawing skills, partly to experiment and see where it takes me.

I got the idea from the lovely Jeanette House who began a challenge of  '100ish Paintings'.

If you click on Jeanette's name above there is a link to a fantastic video explaining the theory behind her challenge.

So... here I go! Hope you can share, even some of the journey with me.

Happy September - Happy Creating!! xx

1st September 2013

September Flower Girl