Tuesday 3 December 2013

INDIA!!

I really wanted to share my experience with you from the very first moment the plane landed. However, I properly underestimated the effects of the flight and I have, to be honest, spent a lot of my first few days, asleep! I have at least tried to do the sleeping by the pool - it would be a shame not to!


I have been here 3 days now and, wow, what an amazing place! It has a scent and an atmosphere like nowhere else I have known.

I have done some sketching and by the pool too, and, seeing as it is now officially December (though so strange to think of it being December in this heat!) I can show you this little Christmas girlie.

Happy December!


3 comments:

  1. Get some good rest in girl!! Sod blogland ;)
    Love that pool view, I hope you are loving every sleepy second of your time :)
    Must be weird thinking how cold it is here when you're all toasty in India, I sure needed my hat and warm coat today just like your cute little girly Brrrr!!
    Enjoy the rest of your hols my sweet, we'll catch up when you get back x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting, and so glad you are enjoying India, what an experience x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas girl is so cute!! What a beautiful picture! Hope you are enjoying your rest beside the pool ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete