Saturday 9 February 2013

Oh My Word ...!

Wow, wow, wow!

I have had quite an astonishing and overwhelming week.

Firstly, as I told you last week, I got the kick up the rear I needed to eventually take the plunge and set up an Etsy shop. That was an amazing event in itself really and I felt quite chuffed with 'little ol' me'. To see my work amongst so many wonderful pieces on Etsy (while daunting) also made me very proud. Yeh me!! Hehe!

Etsy Link



Secondly, as if the lovely comments I was getting on the shop weren't enough, I sold my first painting...



and then a second ...



and then a third ...


WOW!!!

In total I sold 7 paintings last week. I am still a little shocked! IN A GOOD WAY! How could it be any other way??!!

Thirdly, I got four commissions! One is already finished and with her new owner (thank you lovely Carolyn!) and the other three are works in progress (thanks so much, Di!) Hopefully I will be able to show you some more next week.

Thank you to everyone who has left lovely messages for me about the shop and my work. Thanks Stacy for explaining how to set tags (I know, I know... lol!!)

To everyone who has taken my little girlies to their hearts and now into their homes, I cannot thank you enough. My 'gob' is well and truly 'smacked' hehe! I am honestly completely blown-away - THANK YOU!! xxxx

17 comments:

  1. So well deserved, Deb. Lovely to see you had a successful week. Here's to more sales in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amalia. That is really kind of you xx

      Delete
  2. We love your art and you deserve everything ;o) Congrats on the commissions ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy (it is Stacy, right?! LOL! Thanks for all your help too! xx

      Delete
  3. Deborah, thanks for the thank you, but just to let you know, my name is Stacy! LOL! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, Stacy, Stacy!!! I am so sorry my lovely - I know you are Stacy - what is wrong with me hehehe!! xxxx

      Delete
    2. Hope you are having a fab Sunday, chuck! xxxx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations sweetie and I think I can happily say "I told you so" he he ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely take that one, Micki! You have been amazing and thank you for the kick up the rear hehe! xx

      Delete
  5. Huge congratulations...♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. BIG congratulations Deborah.... I am SO excited and happy for you... your artwork is stunning... and I am thrilled that your Etsy Shop is so successful... well done x

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny that is such a kind thing to say - thank you xx

      Delete
  7. Wow! You're doing so well! Keep going, you're on a roll!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Jess! I was incredibly lucky to have such a fantastic start to life on Etsy. Lots of hard work now and hopefully I will be able to keep going hehe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on your new shop, that can be a lot of work! Also fabulous that your charming art is finding homes to live in.

    ReplyDelete